The Titan 7030206 52 Gallon Mid-Ship Replacement Fuel Tank for your 2006-2012 Dodge Ram 5.9L & 6.7L Cummins Mega Cab provides you with additional fuel capacity for peace of mind whether driving down the highway or through remote rural areas. The increased capacity also gives you the ability to shop for lower fuel prices without having to fill-up every time you pass a fuel station.
Most stock (or original equipment) tanks are relatively thin and made of materials like Linear Polyethylene. TITAN Fuel Tanks are made of corrosion-proof, High-Density Cross-Linked Polyethylene (XLHDPE), which is bonded molecularly. Also, the nominal thickness of all TITAN Tanks is ¼ of an inch.
TITAN Fuel Tanks utilize common sense design features, which simplify installation. They reuse most of the stock components, including the existing sending unit. The tank itself is nearly indestructible, but light enough to be hefted by one or two people. While a vehicle hoist and transmission jack are ideal, hand tools will get the job done. Additional items required, see application notes below. Lifetime warranty on tank body.
- 52 Gallon Fuel Capacity
- Fits Mega Cab, Short Bed Models
- 18 Gallons Increased Capacity Over Stock
- Installs In Same Location As Factory Fuel Tank
- 029901 Fuel Tank Adaptation Kit is required on trucks that have the factory skid plate beneath the transmission.
- 029903 "Front S Support" is required on trucks that do not have a factory skid plate beneath the transmission.
- 029907 Dodge Fuel Line Extension Kit is required for use on 2011-2012 Mega Cab models.
Miles to Empty on dash display cannot be corrected at this time
Truck Freight Item: Allow 1-2 Weeks for delivery. Truck freight charges apply.