Click Here for Install Instructions - http://www.tsperformance.com/Download...
MP-8 Module – Wire Harness – Velcro - Zip Ties
The TS Performance 1110602 Power Play MP-8 Module does not have a control switch.
1. Remove the plastic engine cover. To do this you will need to remove the oil filler cap and pull up on the front of the cover and pull it forward to clear the firewall.
2. Locate the fuel rail on the engine. It will run along the intake side of the engine and will have 4 lines coming from it going to each injector. On the end of the rail there will be a fuel pressure sensor.
3. Disconnect the factory wire harness from the sensor and plug our supplied harness into the factory harness and the sensor.
4. Now you will need to mount the module in a location away from moving parts. We recommend mounting it to one of the inner fenders away from extreme heat with the Velcro supplied.
5. Once you have the module mounted you will need to replace the plastic engine cover. The cover will snap onto its mounts. Then replace the factory oil filler cap.
The TS Performance 1110602 Power Play MP-8 Module can most certainly be used for everyday use.