The Turbosmart TS-0301-1120 EBoost 2 HP is an electronic boost controller capable of handling up to 120PSI of boost pressure with extreme precision. The eBoost HP allows the user to control, monitor, map and compensate boost. It can also control water spray, methanol or nitrous injection, manage shift/warning lights and read/monitor RPM. Like the eBoost2, the HP can effectively control up to six stages of boost by gear, boost by rpm, boost by time, and more, all the way up to 120 psi.
All of these features are packed into a self-contained gauge, with an overboost shutdown to keep your engine safe from harm. The e-BoostHP features a very robust high-range MAP sensor design incorporating push lock fittings and high pressure hoses to ensure durability and relentless performance under a wide range of extreme boost pressures. Sophisticated and technologically advanced, yet easy to use, the e-BoostHPs high-range MAP sensor, and cutting-edge boost control algorithms, allow the user to control a wider range of boost pressure.
- Boost Levels: Up to 6 levels of boost.
- Boost on Demand: Provides instant overtaking power at your fingertips
- Gear-based Mapping: Set a different boost for each gear!
- Adjustable Boost Levels: Program boost against TIME or RPM.
- Aux Output: Fully programmable; controls water spray, methanol or nitrous injection.
- RPM Compensation: Eliminates boost drop-off at high RPM.
- Peak Hold/Max Boost Recall: Monitors boost and RPM.
- Gate Pressure: Eliminates wastegate creep..
- Overboost Shutdown: Provides added protection for your engine.
- Display: Programmable, can be configured to KPA, Bar or PSI.
- Auto Dimming: With backlit buttons for hassle free navigation.
- Up To 120 PSI
- Works On Many Applications
- Controls Up To 6 Levels Of Boost & More!