The Volant 168676 PowerCore Air Intake System is the best in filtration and performance for your 2007.5-2009 Dodge 6.7L Cummins pickup.
With its engineered filter box this intake system will be insulated from
the hot air in your engine compartment. The specially placed air ducts
are designed for less restriction and a smooth transition for filtered
air to reach your turbo. This allows for maximum horsepower and
incredible throttle response. Stainless steel hardware coupled with
durable silicone connectors will ensure this intake system lasts the
lifetime of your truck.
This Volant Cold Air Intake System is completed with the Donaldson
PowerCore Filtration Technology. A dry non-oiled filter made from a
high-quality, water-resistant synthetic media. This media is much more
durable and requires less maintenance than your average paper element
and cotton gauze performance filter. With a 4-year/100K mile warranty
for on-road use you can rest easy knowing you won't need to change this
filter for a long time!
- Specially engineered intake for maximum HP & TQ gains
- Donaldson PowerCore Technology with 99.7% filtration efficiency
- High-Quality silicone connectors and stainless hardware
- 4-Year/100K Warranty on filter when used in urban environments
- Additional scoop available for maximum airflow (sold separately)
CA Residents: CARB E.O. Number on file - LEGAL for use in California.