Increase throttle response and maximize airflow in your 2003-2007 Ford 6.0L Powerstroke with the XDP 6.0L Intake Manifold XD216. Designed as a bolt-on upgrade, the XDP 6.0L Intake Manifold is built from 3" mandrel-bent aluminum tubing with an extra thick 9/16" flange and a built-in o-ring gasket for a leak free seal. Each manifold comes pre-drilled and tapped with (2) 1/8" NPT ports so you can easily hook up a boost gauge, nitrous, or a water-methanol injection system.
- 3" Mandrel Bent Aluminum Tubing
- Increased Airflow & Throttle Response
- (2) Pre-Drilled & Tapped 1/8" NPT Ports
- Installs Easily Using Existing Factory Components
- Works With Factory & Aftermarket Intercooler Plumbing
Note: 2003-2004 models will require aftermarket tuning for installation.
Products manufactured by XDP carry a 1-Year warranty against defects in materials and craftsmanship. The Warranty is Limited to one (1) year from the date of sale and limited solely to the parts contained within the product's kit. Click Here for full warranty policy.