This Push lock did make installing a fuel pressure sending unit easy However, Something was up with the treads. I notice that when screwing in the sending unit. It acted like it wanted to cross tread. So I got a tap and run it in and out a few times. Made it feel better but it sill didn't feel right. I had to have the sending unit pointing in just the right way for it to screw in buy hand and not feel like it was cross treading. After installing I primed the pump and notice a steady stream of fuel spraying out of the tee where the sending unit screws in all over the side of the engine. I got a wrench and tighten it down some more. still was leaking. I took it back off, put a little bit of Teflon pipe dope on the treads. Still leaked . So I tighten it down to the point where I was afraid any tighter it was going to pull the treads out of the tee. Still leaked But now it was only a dribble . At this point I was very frustrated, It was 1am and I needed the truck the next day. So I took it back apart, cleaned the pipe dope off. got some permatex thread sealant. Put it on the treads of the tee and the sending unit. Let it cure over night. Primed the pump and now no leaks. Over all I'm not very satisfied with this tee. It looks nice but I don't like the fact its a aluminum treads and the sending unit is steel. Id rather have a steel tee. That way you wouldn't have to worry as much about stripping treads out. maybe I just got a tee that wasn't drilled and taped quite right, But Id still would have some permatex thread sealant on hand just in case.