The Yukon YA WU-03 Spin Free Locking Hub Conversion Kit fits your 1994-1999 Dodge Dana 60. The Yukon worry free Spin Free Kit replaces the vulnerable and expensive factory unit bearings with tapered bearings and races. The result is not only a design which is easier and more economical to service, but one that offers significant increases in mileage per gallon. This hub kit also includes low-profile Yukon Hardcore premium locking hubs, giving you more driving selectability.
This kit includes new wheel hubs, spindles, high strength Yukon 4340 Chrome-Moly outer axles, Yukon Hardcore premium locking hubs, Timken bearings, high quality seals and all hardware for installation. This kit is not compatible with vehicles with 4-wheel ABS.
- Eliminates the weak OEM unit bearing
- Converts to a stronger, wider spaced tapered wheel bearing
- Includes upgraded 4340 chrome-moly outer stub
- Locking hub allows for a free spin of the front wheels in 2WD (without spinning the drive shaft)
- Improved MPG
- Less wear on front end parts
Compatible Make / Model:
Dodge Ram 2500 3/4 Ton (1994 - 1999)
Dodge Ram 3500 1 Ton (1999)
Will not work with vehicles that have 4 wheel ABS or dual rear wheels.