Dynatrac CR92-2X3050-A ProSteer Ball Joints
Mfg. Number: CR92-2X3050-A
XDP Part Number: DNCR92-2X3050-A
✔ QuickShips by Next Business Day*
|The Dynatrac CR92-2X3050-A ProSteer Ball Joints for your 03-12 Dodge Ram 2500/3500 4WD Pickup address the issues with factory ball joints that are subject to premature wear when used with heavy
diesel engines, snow plows or large tire and wheel combinations. These
Dynatrac Ball Joints provide higher strength, longer life and once
installed can be rebuilt without special tools. This makes servicing
the ball joints easy in the field or at home. Rebuilding the Dynatrac Ball Joints at home or at your local shop will cost less than having new OEM ball joints installed at an alignment shop or the dealer. Sold as a complete kit with 2 upper and 2 lower.
- High strength billet steel and heat treated bodies.
- Super strong chromoly steel, heat-treated stems.
- Effective seals prevent contamination and promote long ball joint life.
- Fully greaseable on the truck.
- Heat treated, precision ground stainless steel ball conforms to Military specifications.
- Teflon coated internal wear points.
- Fully-adjustable cup support protects against severe road impacts.
- 1 Year unlimited mileage warranty.
Note: The Dynatrac CR92-1X3050-B Installation Tool Kit is highly reccomended when installing Dynatrac CR92-2X3050-A ProSteer Ball Joints.
Customer Reviews - Include your order number for a chance to win a $100 GiftCard
Great product, worth the extra money.
10/21/2011 8:41 PM
After experiencing the "death wobble" in my '03 Cummins I discovered that the front end was in need of a rebuild. I had a set of these pro steer ball joints installed along with a BD Diesel steering box stabilizer and new track bar bushings. Since the rebuild the death wobble has been cured and the truck drives better than new.