Looking to return a product, CORE, or exchange an item? We’re here to help. Simply complete the form below. If approved, you will receive an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number along with return instructions. An RMA is required for all returns and must be written on the outside shipping carton.
- Returns must be packaged securely in an outer carton
- Do not write on the product packaging itself. Write only on the outer shipping carton.
- Packages received without a Return Authorization Number written clearly on the outer carton will be refused.
- Returnable items must be received by XDP within 30 days of the product being received by you the customer. (determined by UPS Tracking info)
- Returned product must be in new, re-saleable condition, with all original boxes, packaging, parts, cables, manuals, etc.
- Upon receipt, all returns will be inspected, and, at our discretion, credit may be refused or a restocking fee of 5%-10% may be assessed.
- Original shipping cost and shipping insurance charges are non-refundable.
- Customer is responsible for shipping costs incurred to return products.
- Products can only be returned for a refund, store credit, or an exchange for the same item. Product cannot be exchanged for a different part number.
Some Circumstances in which credit will not be issued but not limited to:
- Product has been installed and/or used
- Product has been damaged from an attempt to be installed and/or used
- Product is shipped back without original box, manual and/or parts
- Seal on electrical parts is broken
- Product serial number does not match that of which was original shipped to buyer
- Product is deemed not resell able by XDP due to customers own actions in dealing with the product
Core credit returns will be accepted within 180 days of original purchase. After 180 day core credit refunds will be at the discretion of XDP. Core returns after 120 days will be issued XDP store credit only.
To return your product core for credit, fill out the Return Form (LOCATED HERE). XDP will email you with an RMA number and detailed return instructions. Please wait for shipment instructions before shipping any cores, many cores will be sent directly to the manufacturer.
XDP recommends using a carrier that provides package tracking to ensure your product gets back safely and quickly. You will not be reimbursed for shipping costs incurred in shipping the core. The credit card used for the purchase of the product giving rise to the core return will be credited with the core's original invoiced value after inspection.
Please drain all fluids, if any, from the core. The core returned must be a like-for-like make, model, type and part number. Cores will not be accepted from a salvage or junkyard. Cores that have been disassembled or have missing and/or damaged major components will not receive full core credit.