Moog Lower Ball Joint K8607T
List Price: $98.97
XDP Price: $74.23
You Save: $24.74 (25 %)
Manufacturer Number: K8607T
XDP Part Number: MGK8607T
Application: 94-99 Dodge Ram 2500/3500 (4WD) | 99-12 Ford F-250/350 (4WD) & More (See Application Guide)
|Application Note: Front
Lower; 4WD; Problem Solver - incl. powdered-metal gusher bearing to
allow grease to penetrate bearing surfaces; w/4500 lb. Dana 60 Axle (2 req. per vehicle)
MOOG Problem Solver products incorporate proven design and engineering features for like new steering, ease of installation and longer life. MOOG is the preferred steering and suspension parts brand of professional technicians and NASCAR Crew Chiefs.
- Problem Solver powdered metal gusher bearing design enables grease to flow through the bearing to the stud for reduced friction and enhanced strength and stability.
- Forged one-piece housing provides optimal strength.
- Exclusive cover plate protects against contaminants leaking into the bearing surface.
- Full ball metal stud provides 360 degrees of smooth, consistent, rotational movement resulting in more responsive steering.
- An enlarged ball joint receptacle in the lower control arm can cause a loose ball joint fit. MOOG® Problem Solver design includes an oversized housing for a more secure fit.
- Greaseable socket design allows new lubricant to flush contaminants from the assembly, reducing corrosion and wear.
94-99 Dodge Ram 2500/3500 4WD
00-05 Ford Excursion 4WD
99-12 Ford F-250 Super Duty 4WD
99-12 Ford F-350 Super Duty 4WD
99-04 Ford F-450 Super Duty
99-04 Ford F-550 Super Duty
92-97 Ford F-350