BD-Power Tow & Street 68RFE Transmission
From $4,495.00 to $5,345.00
2007.5-2017 Dodge 6.7L Cummins with 68RFE Transmission
* denotes required field
Please Accept Core Charge*
The 68RFE coupled behind the Dodge/Cummins 6.7L engine represents a new breed of transmission that was built to take on the high torque and horsepower of the Cummins engine but only at stock specs.
There are many of those whom have already pushed the limits of their transmission with performance enhancements and hauling heavy loads that know all too well how much is too much for the 68RFE. BD transmissions are designed to take on what most 68RFE owners are looking for – responding with smooth sharp shifts to keep the engine in the torque range required.
The electronic controls of the 68RFE and 6.7L Cummins combination makes the replacement of the transmission too complex for the back yard mechanic or small shop to perform – special scanners, gauges, tooling and flushing machines are required to get the job done right within the warranty specifications without instant failures occurring. BD has set up an expanding network of installation centers that can supply and install your new BD 68RFE transmission.
Some highlights of the BD-Power 68RFE:
- Hard anodized valve body and new solenoid pack installed in every unit
- Custom valve body separator plate with gaskets increases line pressure while stopping internal cross leaks
- Heavy duty cam & roller design low reverse one way clutch
- New 4C billet spring retainer
- Steel girdle added to 2C piston to allow for more clutches and broader apply area
- BD durable QT100 pressure plates allow for increased clutch counts and reduce deflection and distortion within the clutch drum
- Clutch count increased to hold high torque level - Over Drive 17% increase, Under Drive 20%, 2C 33% increase
- BD reinforced accumulator plate
- TCC limit valve machined and sleeved to address high wear area with in pump
- BD Deep sump oil pan adds extra fluid and cooling capacity while reducing case flex
- BD ProTech68 pressure control module ramps up line pressure to 250 psi using MAP sensor to input load and adjust pressure required
Warranty: 36-month / 150,000 mile limited warranty on non competitive, racing or sled-pulling applications. See warranty statement for further details.
1064262 - 2007.5-2017 2WD
1064262B - 2007.5-2017 2WD With Billet Input Shaft
1064264 - 2007.5-2017 4WD
1064264 - 2007.5-2017 4WD With Billet Input Shaft
Truck Freight Item: Allow 1-2 Weeks for delivery. Shipping fees apply
Customer Reviews - Include your order number for a chance to win a $100 GiftCard