AEM Brute Force Diesel Intake System 21-8211D
Our Price: From $339.38 to $349.57
Sale Price: From $254.53 to $262.18
Application: 03-07 Dodge 5.9L Cummins
BRUTE FORCE Intake System Features & Benefits:
AEM BRUTE FORCE intakes are designed for popular trucks, SUVs and musclecars, and dyno-tested to create more torque and horsepower than any other intake for large displacement engines.
Our R&D testing procedures and quality-first manufacturing processes set our intakes apart. But at the end of the day, what makes our intakes different is that we make more torque and horsepower than the competition, and deliver the best filtration and performance available through our DRYFLOW Synthetic filter. We test against them, and won't release a system unless it outperforms all other offerings.
At AEM, our mechanical engineers emphasize tuning the resonance properties of the inlet pipe to help carry more air to the intake valves. We route our plumbing so that the filter draws air from the safest and coolest location, and provide a steel powdercoated heat shield to shroud the filter from engine heat and road dirt. Every BRUTE FORCE Intake we make is submitted to C.A.R.B. for 50-state exemption, and we guarantee them for life.
Combine this with the only dry performance filter on the market (DRYFLOW Synthetic filter), compete hardware in every kit, a steel heat shield, reinforced brackets, unmatched looks and a lifetime guarantee, and it's easy to see why BRUTE FORCE Intakes “Bully The Competition.”
- Outperforms every other system on the market
- Constructed of mandrel-bent, 6061
- Reinforced TIG-welded brackets and fittings deliver added durability
- NEW! Exclusive DRYFLOW Synthetic filter does not require oil, delivers the best filtration and performance on the market!
- Utilizes a complete hardware kit with soft mounts for a guaranteed perfect fit
- Carbon-Black powdercoated steel heat shield included (when applicable)
- Every BRUTE FORCE System is C.A.R.B. exempt or pending C.A.R.B. exemption
- Manufactured and assembled in the U.S.A.
- Limited lifetime warranty
DRYFLOW SYNTHETIC FILTER
AEM's Revolutionary DRYFLOW Synthetic Performance Air Filter—Better Filtration & Dust Trapping, No More Oiling!
Performance air filters have gone unchanged for 50 years until now. AEM has reinvented the Lifetime performance air filter in the form of our DRYFLOW Synthetic air filter—the first performance air filter that does not require oiling to filter and trap dirt and contaminants!
- The DRYFLOW Synthetic filter's unique non-woven polyester filter media is independently tested at over 98% initial filtration efficiency (99.4% cumulative efficiency) based on SAE J276 JUN93 Fine Dust Air Cleaner Test Code procedures. Oiled filter initial efficiency is typically 90% to 95% efficient.
- The DRYFLOW Synthetic filter delivers superior filtration and equal performance (compared to an oiled filter) on every BRUTE FORCE intake tested!
- AEM's unique non-woven filter media never needs oil! This means less down time between cleanings and no more chance of over-oiling.
- A neutral gray filter color complements our mirror-polished and silver powdercoat finishes, and hides the dirt that it keeps out of your engine.
- A mineral reinforced plastic interior cage increases structural rigidity—it's virtually impossible to collapse, even on Diesels! No mesh screen means no more filter damage from bumps during installation or cleaning and no corrosion damage.
- Element is cleanable and is Guaranteed for Life!
- Will NOT void your vehicle's warranty!
1/3/2011 9:42 PM
I installed this intake on my truck and really liked it at first. I got better mileage and much better throttle response. However, the filter is a POS! It wears out fast and is not reusable, I lost my mileage, throttle response, and power. Also, the frame for the filter is really weak and my truck crushes the filter when its running hard. The heat shield does not protect the filter enough, so your filter gets REALLY HOT!
mmm music to my ears!
9/2/2008 1:36 PM
this itake makes the tubro just whistle! mmm music to my ears! Install was easy and instructions were easy to follow. The filter meter is weird and does the same thing on mine it says it needs to be cleaned...even though i just installed it!
AEM Brute Force
11/6/2006 7:36 PM
The AEM air filter system was a great buy for my 04 Cummins. The turbo has a much more pronounced "whistle". Sounds awesome! Also noticed 2 mpg increase over stock!
aem polished intake
10/4/2006 8:56 AM
wow! the polished intake looks great under the hood and i couldn't have chosen an intake that's easier to keep clean. when i was installing it my kid got ahold of the filter and i didn't notice until he was sqeezing it like the dogs sqeaky toy. i didn't know it but the filter just springs right back to it's original shape! i can see why this is probably the last filter i'll need to buy for this truck! thanks again xtreme!
dodge cummins 06
6/6/2008 8:11 PM
just installed this product. all went well took around a hour. the turbo just roars when u hit 1500 rpm. one problem though, the filter status meter is a little hard to get out and in the new intake. also it reads that i need to clean filter just as soon as i drive 2 miles? other than that lots of low end power would recommend to anyone.