The AFE 46-20046 BladeRunner Hot Side Intercooler Pipe for your 2001-2004 GM 6.6L Duramax LB7 is built from 3" mandrel-bent tubing and outflows your stock intercooler pipe by up to 14%! Designed for an easy installation, this Intercooler Pipe replaces your factory pipe for increased flow and performance.
Flow and Performance:
This intercooler tube is constructed of 3" mandrel bent tubing for maximum flow then powder-coated wrinkle-black for heat and corrosion resistance. The smooth bends allow for low turbulence while increasing horsepower and torque with lower EGTs.
Installation is a snap:
Utilizes the factory mounting locations to provide stability for a hassle-free installation. Includes a heavy-duty 5-PLY coupling for strength.
A unique laser-cut aFe Power logo plate is welded-on for an aggressive style.
- Outflows stock intercooler tube by up to 14%
- Replacement tube for hot side of the intercooler
- Constructed out of 3" mandrel-bent tubing
- Powder-coated wrinkle-black for heat resistance and long-life
- Includes high-temp coupling and high quality stainless steel spring loaded T-bolt clamp
- Coupling constructed out of heavy-duty high-temp 5-PLY polyester for heat-resistance and durability