The AFE 46-20139-B BladeRunner Cold Side Intercooler Tube for your 2013-2016 Dodge 6.7L Cummins is built from 3" mandrel bent stainless steel for maximum flow and powder-coated for heat and corrosion resistance. The smooth bends allow for low turbulence, increasing horsepower, torque and lowering EGT's .
Installation is a snap:
Utilizes the factory mounting locations to provide stability for a hassle-free installation. Includes constant tension, Spring loaded, t-bolt clamps for a leak-free seal and heavy-duty 5-PLY couplings for strength. Fits OEM intercooler.
Unique stainless steel laser-cut AFE Power logo plate is welded-on for an aggressive style.
- Lower EGTs
- Cold-Side Tube Upgrade
- Outflows Stock Intercooler Tube
- Bolt-On Kit Fits OEM Intercooler
- Couplings Pressure Tested To Withstand Up To 200 PSI
- 3" Mandrel-Bent Powder-Coated Wrinkle-Black Stainless-Steel Tube
- High quality constant tension T-bolt clamps and heavy-duty 5-ply Couplings Included
- Unique Stainless Steel Laser-Cut AFE Power Logo Plate Is Welded-On For An Aggressive Style
- Uses Factory Mounting Locations & Includes All Necessary Hardware For A Hassle-Free Installation
Shipping Restrictions Apply This product can not be shipped to these states: CA
|YEAR ||MAKE ||ENGINE |
|2013 ||Ram ||6.7L 24V Cummins |
|2014 ||Ram ||6.7L 24V Cummins |
|2015 ||Ram ||6.7L 24V Cummins |
|2016 ||Ram ||6.7L 24V Cummins |
|2017 ||Ram ||6.7L 24V Cummins |
|2018 ||Ram ||6.7L 24V Cummins |