The AFE 46-60068 BladeRunner Street Series Wastegate Actuator is a direct replacement for the factory actuator on your 1998.5-2002 Dodge 5.9L Cummins. Built with the same geometry as your factory actuator, the black coated, stamped steel Wastegate Actuator features a fully adjustable arm with a locking jam nut for precise boost pressure settings.
Preset to 40 PSI:
Little to no adjustment needed, capable range from 20-60 PSI.
Direct OE Replacement:
Bolts up to factory mounting locations and requires no modification to the turbocharger for a hassle-free installation.
Stamped Steel Construction:
This actuator is constructed of black coated stamped steel for strength and durability with all necessary hardware included for a hassle-free installation.
Heavier Spring & Larger Diaphragm:
Keeps wastegate valve seated longer which improves power, torque in mid-range acceleration and prevents wastegate creep.
The wastegate comes with a unique laser-etched aFe Power logo for an aggressive style.
- Constructed of hard black coated stamped steel
- Direct Bolt-On application fits factory mounting locations, requires no modification of turbocharger
- Preset to 40 PSI, capable range from 20-60 PSI
- Heavier spring & larger diaphragm
- Custom aFe Power logo for an aggressive style
- Fully adjustable
*Does not fit 2001-2002 Dodge automatics with 235-hp engine!