The Mishimoto MMTC-TF-2075 Universal Transmission Fluid Cooler features a highly efficient 20" x 7.5" x 0.75" tube-and-fin core that promotes dramatic temperature drops. Mishimoto universal fluid coolers are applicable for use with transmission fluid, engine oil, power steering fluid, and a variety of other automotive fluids. This ready-to-install kit includes 5' of durable rubber hose, a universal mounting kit, and a four worm-gear clamps for secure connections. The universal mounting kit provides installation flexibility to fit any application. This cooler utilizes 3/8" push-on fittings, perfect for use as a replacement for a damaged factory cooler, or as an upgrade to a vehicle not equipped with a liquid-to-air cooler. As with all our products, this fluid cooler includes the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
- 3/8" Push-On Fittings for Ease of Installation
- Universal Mounting for Use in Any Application
- Includes 5 ft of Durable Rubber Hose, a Universal Mounting Kit, & 4 Worm-Gear Clamps
- Efficient, Lightweight, Tube-and-Fin Design Promotes Dramatic Fluid Temperature Drops
- Applicable for Use With Transmission Fluid, Power Steering Fluid, Engine Oil, & a Variety of Other Automotive Fluids
Transmission Cooler Specifications:
Core Thickness: 0.75"
Core Length: 20.0"
Overall Length: 23.75"
Overall Height: 7.5"
Fitting Size: 3/8" Push-On
Purchase Includes: Transmission Cooler, Rubber Hose, (4) Plastic Ties, (4) Plastic Tie Connectors, (4) Foam Pads, (4) O-Ring Clamps, (1) Drain Cock Connector
This is a universal fit product.
Custom work may be needed for fitment and function.