MOOG Problem Solver products incorporate proven design and engineering features for like new steering, ease of installation and longer life. MOOG is the preferred steering and suspension parts brand of professional technicians and NASCAR Crew Chiefs.
- Problem Solver powdered metal gusher bearing design enables grease to flow through the bearing to the stud for reduced friction and enhanced strength and stability.
- Problem Solver patented cover plate design allows for tighter tolerances vs traditional cover plate designs, providing a more durable and extended life part.
- Exclusive cover plate protects against contaminants leaking into the bearing surface.
- Full ball metal stud provides 360 degrees of smooth, consistent, rotational movement.
- Durable, all metal construction for longer life.
- Greaseable socket design allows new lubricant to flush contaminants from the assembly, reducing corrosion and wear.
Note: Front; 4WD; Problem Solver - incl. powdered-metal gusher bearing to allow grease to penetrate bearing surfaces (2 req. per vehicle)
|YEAR ||MAKE ||FOR ENGINE SERIES |
|2000 ||Dodge ||5.9L 24V Cummins |
|2001 ||Dodge ||5.9L 24V Cummins |
|2002 ||Dodge ||5.9L 24V Cummins |
|2000 ||Dodge ||Gas |
|2001 ||Dodge ||Gas |
|2002 ||Dodge ||Gas |