MOOG Problem Solver products incorporate proven design and engineering features for like new steering, ease of installation and longer life. MOOG is the preferred steering and suspension parts brand of professional technicians and NASCAR Crew Chiefs.
- Problem Solver design provides a larger forged and machined ball stud for smoother rotational torque, greater load carrying capability and better wear resistance.
- Problem Solver powdered metal gusher bearing design enables grease to flow through the bearing to the stud for reduced friction and enhanced strength and stability.
- Problem Solver patented cover plate design allows for tighter tolerances vs traditional cover plate designs, providing a more durable and extended life part.
- Forging process adds more material or mass to the bend, eliminating flex in the critical stress area.
- Premium polychloroprene boot with grease relief valve keeps contaminants out.
- Greaseable socket design allows new lubricant to flush contaminants from the assembly, reducing corrosion and wear.
Application Note: Front; 4WD; Problem Solver - incl. larger ball stud for greater load-carrying capability and better wear resistance; From 2/7/94. (must verify build date on 1994 models)
|YEAR ||MAKE ||FOR ENGINE SERIES |
|1994 ||Dodge ||5.9L 12V Cummins |
|1995 ||Dodge ||5.9L 12V Cummins |
|1996 ||Dodge ||5.9L 12V Cummins |
|1997 ||Dodge ||5.9L 12V Cummins |
|1998 ||Dodge ||5.9L 12V Cummins |
|1998.5 ||Dodge ||5.9L 24V Cummins |
|1999 ||Dodge ||5.9L 24V Cummins |
|2000 ||Dodge ||5.9L 24V Cummins |
|2001 ||Dodge ||5.9L 24V Cummins |
|2002 ||Dodge ||5.9L 24V Cummins |
|1994 ||Dodge ||Gas |
|1995 ||Dodge ||Gas |
|1996 ||Dodge ||Gas |
|1997 ||Dodge ||Gas |
|1998 ||Dodge ||Gas |
|1998.5 ||Dodge ||Gas |
|1999 ||Dodge ||Gas |
|2000 ||Dodge ||Gas |
|2001 ||Dodge ||Gas |
|2002 ||Dodge ||Gas |