The Performance Accessories Premium 5.5" Lift System PLS618 for your 2013-2016 Dodge Ram 3500 6.7L Cummins raises your truck 5.5-inches, by combining a high-quality body-lift and leveling kit, allowing the vehicle to run up to a 37-inch diameter tire. The kit includes front heavy duty steel coil spring spacers, high pressure fiberglass reinforced nylon lift blocks, 3/16 inch thick laser cut and powder coated bumper relocation brackets, a CNC machined and zinc plated steering extension, high strength hardware, extension brackets, and urethane wheel-well extensions (Gap Guards) that conceal any gaps between the body and frame. This system includes everything necessary for installation.
- Sold As A Kit
- For Diesel Trucks Only
- High Strength Hardware Included
- Maintains The Factory Smooth Ride
- Fiberglass Reinforced Nylon Body Blocks
- High-Quality Front Steel Coil Spring Spacers
- Laser Cut & Zinc Plated Fittings And Brackets
- CNC Machined & Zinc Plated Steering Extension
- Laser Cut & Powder Coated Relocation Brackets
- Includes Urethane Gap Guard Wheel Well Extensions
- Allows Use Of Up To 37-Inch Diameter Tires For Improved Ground Clearance
- Provides 5.5-Inches Of Lift Without Modifying Existing Suspension Components
- Does Not Alter The OEM Suspension Geometry Or Factory Stability Parameters
- Keeps The Truck's Center Of Gravity Lower Than A Comparable Suspension Lift
- Made In The U.S.A.
Steering Extension included.
Front and Rear Bumper Brackets are included in this kit.
Rear Bumper Brackets are to enhance appearance only, bumper cannot be used for towing.
Will not fit vehicle equipped with gasoline engine. Fits diesel engines only.
|YEAR ||MAKE ||ENGINE |
|2013 ||Ram ||6.7L 24V Cummins |
|2014 ||Ram ||6.7L 24V Cummins |
|2015 ||Ram ||6.7L 24V Cummins |
|2016 ||Ram ||6.7L 24V Cummins |