Airaid Intake System 400-122
1999.5-2003 7.3L Ford Powerstroke
✔ QuickShips by Next Business Day*
The AIRAID Cold Air Dam (CAD) Air Intake is engineered to give your engine larger amounts of cooler air to produce more horsepower and torque. The intake system retains the original location of the air filter but delivers a big boost with the addition of a huge open-element air inlet protected by Cold Air Dam panels that help to provide a steady, free-flowing supply of cooler outside air into your engine.
This intake for the Ford 7.3L Power Stroke diesel is our easy to install QF (Quick Fit) series. This intake benefits from the CAD (Cool Air Dam) that keeps a dense air charge into the engine. There is also a provision to maintain the factory “Filter Gauge” that allows for easy filter monitoring. This ensures you'll know when it's time to service the filter for optimum performance.
- Increases horsepower and torque
- Replaces stock air box, air filter and intake tubing (where applicable)
- Cold Air Dam panels block out hot engine bay air
- Easy to install using commonly available tools
- High airflow premium air filter
- Washable and reusable air filter media
- No Hassle Lifetime Warranty
Fits 00-03 Excursion 7.3L and 99-03 F-250/350 7.3L with Production Date 12/07/98 and later.
Airaid 400-122 Installation Guide
Customer Reviews - Include your order number for a chance to win a $100 GiftCard
8/19/2007 7:22 AM