The AFE 49-03064 ATLAS 5" Filter-Back Exhaust System for your 2015-2016 Ford 6.7L Powerstroke features a 5" aluminized steel mandrel bent construction. Designed as a bolt-on replacement from the filter-back this exhaust system retains your factory emissions equipment for enhanced performance while keeping it street-legal.
All systems use factory mounting locations providing stability and hassle-free installation.
High quality OE-style flange and band clamps are used for a complete 360 degree sealing surface.
OE-style bayonet hangers are used to maintain a stable pipe location during high vibration and high heat conditions. The bayonet tip holds the hanger bushing in place for an OE-style fit that does not change with time.
Flow and Performance:
This Atlas exhaust system is constructed of 5" mandrel bent aluminized steel tubing for maximum flow. Smooth transition bends allow for low turbulence, increasing horsepower, torque and lowering EGTs.
All aFe exhaust systems are engineered and manufactured in our Corona, California manufacturing facility.
- Constructed from 5" mandrel-bent aluminized steel tubing
- Uses high quality band clamps and OE-style bayonet hangers
- Utilizes all factory mounting locations to provide a quick, hassle-free installation
- A high quality OE-style flange is included for a complete 360 degree sealing surface
- A NOx sensor bung is included keeping the system free from check engine lights
Exhaust Tip Options
No Tip 49-03064
Polished Tip 49-03064-P
Black Tip 49-03064-B
Note: All Cabs & Beds applies to Ford F-250/350 Pickups. This system is not intended for use on Cab & Chassis applications.
|YEAR ||MAKE ||ENGINE |
|2015 ||Ford ||6.7L Powerstroke |
|2016 ||Ford ||6.7L Powerstroke |