The AFE 49-42044 MACH Force XP Dual 3" Filter-Back Exhaust System for your 2014-2016 Ram 1500 3.0L EcoDiesel is constructed specifically for your Ram from 3" mandrel-bent stainless steel tubing for maximum exhaust flow. This exhaust system installs from the filter-back and will provide your truck with a custom look with your choice of polished stainless or black powdercoated exhaust tips.
Flow and Performance:
This MACH Force-Xp exhaust system is 100% hand MIG-welded and Constructed from 3"" mandrel-bent stainless steel tubing for maximum flow. The smooth transition bends allow for low turbulence, increasing horsepower, torque and lowering EGTs. A mitered merge collector is also incorporated to eliminate dead space that can cause turbulence and hinder flow.
This system uses all factory mounting locations providing stability and hassle-free installation. Includes OE-style bayonet hangers which are used to maintain a stable pipe location during high vibration and high heat conditions. The bayonet tip holds the hanger bushing in place for an OE-style fit that does not change with time.
All aFe exhaust systems are engineered and manufactured in our Corona, California manufacturing facility.
- Up to +5HP and +10lbs. x ft of torque over the stock exhaust system
- Constructed from 3" mandrel-bent stainless steel tubing for maximum flow
- Uses high quality band clamps and OE-style bayonet hangers
- Utilizes all factory mounting locations to provide a quick, hassle-free installation
- Incorporates a mitered merge collector
Exhaust Tip Finish