The Bladerunner intake manifold represents the next generation in intake manifold design. The Bladerunner intake manifold uses a unique MDV (Multiple Directional Vane) technology to guide the air through the manifold maximizing air flow. Constructed out of cast A356-T6 aluminum and uses a proprietary internal bolt design to help increase the flow and provide a solid seal void of leaks or deformaties. The Bladerunner comes with up to 5 ports for nitrous injections, gauges and other accessories used by hardcore enthusiasts. In recent testing the Bladerunner intake manifold produced 5hp and 15lbs. x ft torque.
- Stainless Steel Hardware
- Will not void warranty
- C.A.R.B EO# D-550-10
- Better turbo spool-up
- Better throttle response
- Improves torque up to 15 lbs x ft
- Increases horsepower up to 5 HP
- Lowers Exhaust Gas Temperatures
- Perfect complement with your turbo upgrade
- Patent Pending Multiple Directional Vane (MDV) Technology
- Superior internal cross section with turning vanes increases intake air flow vs. stock intake manifold
- Back side is pre-tapped for easy and clean gauge installation and other auxiliary inputs
Stock Dodge Cummins intake manifolds have sharp bends and corners. Air flows around these corners and zones of dead air created. These dead air zones choke down air and restrict airflow to your engine.
The MDV Advantage
Our MDV technology uses smooth bends and directional vanes to form multiple air paths through the manifold. These new paths are smoother and shorter, producing much smaller dead air zones for increased overall airflow to the engine. Pre-tapped for easy and clean gauge installation and other auxiliary inputs.
|YEAR ||MAKE ||ENGINE |
|1998.5 ||Dodge ||5.9L 24V Cummins |
|1999 ||Dodge ||5.9L 24V Cummins |
|2000 ||Dodge ||5.9L 24V Cummins |
|2001 ||Dodge ||5.9L 24V Cummins |
|2002 ||Dodge ||5.9L 24V Cummins |