The Air Lift 25852 Standard Duty Dual LoadController On-Board Air Compressor System is the quick and convenient way to inflate and deflate your vehicles air springs while on the go. The last place you probably want to drive your loaded vehicle and trailer is into a small gas station to fill up your air springs. With a LoadController Dual air compressor system, you can forget about having to search out an air compressor to inflate your air springs ever again!
LoadController Dual On-Board Air Compressor System provides dual path airflow for your vehicles air springs. This means your left and right air springs can be set to independent pressures. This is particularly helpful if you have more weight on one side of the vehicle than the other. It also prevents air from transferring between air springs, allowing for more stable cornering and body roll.
- This system includes a standard duty compressor, wiring harness, air lines, gauge, customizable gauge pod for easy installation and all the tools you need to install.
- The compressor mounts easily to your vehicles frame and attaches to an air line that runs to your air springs.
- You can install the system yourself in a few hours with the help of a fully illustrated easy-to-follow installation manual.
- As an added safety measure, LoadController Dual automatically senses low air spring pressure and immediately activates to maintain a safe pressure level.
- All Air Lift compressor systems are compatible with any brand of air springs.
- Easy Installation
- Standard-Duty Compressor
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
- Control 2 Air Springs Independently