The Air Lift 88208 LoadLifter 5000 Ultimate Helper Spring Kit is specifically engineered for your 1990-1997 Ford F-53 Class "A" Motorhome while towing and hauling your heaviest loads with full-time load support. These tough, durable air springs provide up to 5,000 pounds of leveling capacity and are fully adjustable to keep your vehicle riding stable, level and comfortable whether loaded or unloaded.
Air Lift adjustable air springs work with your existing suspension to give your vehicle more leveling support when you need it, so your vehicle is always level and stable. Proper weight distribution to all tires means more safety and a more comfortable ride as well.
- Air Adjustable From 5 To 100 PSI
- Up To 5,000lbs Of Leveling Capacity
- Quick Connecting, Easy-To-Use Air Fittings
- Includes Roll Plates To Protect The Air Springs
- Built Like A Tire & Reinforced w/ 2-Ply Fabric For Maximum Strength
- Less sway: Air springs increase spring rate and vastly improve vehicle stability.
- Headlight aim: Only level and stable vehicles provide safe and proper headlight aiming.
- Adjustable air springs dramatically reduce this problem for a safer, more comfortable ride.
- More even tire wear: when weight is evenly distributed to all four tires, tires wear more evenly.
- Less bottoming out: Air springs provide adjustable load support to help prevent bottoming out on rough roads.
- Improved braking and steering: when all four tires are firmly on the ground, braking time and steering are both improved.
- Less porpoising: Even heavy pickups which dont squat when loaded can begin to porpoise vertically when towing heavy trailers.
Application: 90-97 Ford F-53 Class "A"
|YEAR ||MAKE ||ENGINE |
|1994 ||Ford ||7.3L Powerstroke |
|1995 ||Ford ||7.3L Powerstroke |
|1996 ||Ford ||7.3L Powerstroke |
|1997 ||Ford ||7.3L Powerstroke |
|1990 ||Motorhome ||View All |
|1991 ||Motorhome ||View All |
|1992 ||Motorhome ||View All |
|1993 ||Motorhome ||View All |
|1994 ||Motorhome ||View All |
|1995 ||Motorhome ||View All |
|1996 ||Motorhome ||View All |
|1997 ||Motorhome ||View All |
|1994 ||Ford ||Gas |
|1995 ||Ford ||Gas |
|1996 ||Ford ||Gas |
|1997 ||Ford ||Gas |