The Beans Diesel 280002 Multi-Function Fuel Tank Sump takes the original and revolutionary design to a whole new level. Constructed from 6061 billet aluminum, this sump is super strong and still easy to install! All that's needed is a single 3" hole and a single bolt, which are both included in the kit. This keeps install time quick while minimizing potential leaks.
The single O-ring design of the sump as well as the O-ring boss style fittings provides a perfect seal and less possibilities for leaks. These fittings can be used with the popular quick disconnect fittings found on many aftermarket fuel systems or 1/2" push-lock style fuel hose.This makes it just about plug and play for the majority of aftermarket fuel systems in the industry. Being a multi-function design, the 280002 can be used as for with 1/2" Push-Lock fuel supply with a return, a single outlet (plug included), or as a double feed to supply extra fuel for those higher horsepower trucks.
- Single Bolt Design
- 6061 Billet Aluminum
- Includes 3" Hole Saw
- Includes Stainless Hardware
- Includes 1/2" Push-Lock Fittings
- O-Ring Design For Perfect Sealing
- Stainless Drain Plug For Tank Servicing
- Compatible With Most Aftermarket Lift Pumps
- Sump Body
- Sump "Pacman" in Tank Backer Ring
- 3" Hole Saw (Plastic Tank Only. If Installing On Metal Tank You Will Need To Purchase A Metal Hole Saw)
- Stainless Steel Bolt
- Sealing Washer
- (2) -8 O-Ring Boss (ORB) to 1/2" QDC/Push-lock Fittings (With O-Ring)
- (1) -8 O-Ring Boss (ORB) Plug For Single Outlet Operation (With O-Ring)
- 1/4" NPT Stainless Steel Drain Plug Fitting
Note: If you are running a FASS Fuel System that with 5/8" fuel line, you must purchase the Beans Diesel -8 ORB To 5/8" Push-Lock Fitting 288003 (see related items).