Easily change custom tunes from the Insight CS2 or CTS2 monitor in your 2011-2014 Ford 6.7L Powerstroke with the Edge Products 98650 EAS Shift-On-The-Fly Accessory. Forget having to drill a hole in your dash for a manual switch. Tunes can be conveniently changed right from the screen of your Insight. Many tuning companies utilize a voltage signal to prompt a custom tune level change. Edge has designed this product to produce voltage signals between 1v, 2v, 3v, 4v, and 5v, right from your Insight, allowing for tune changes without the need for a separate switch.
Here is how it works:
1. The EAS Shift-on-the-fly accessory, connected to your Insight CTS2, will control your tune levels for vehicles requiring a switch to control the power levels.
2. Switching occurs by changing voltages between 1v, 2v, 3v, 4v, 5v. Most custom-tuned vehicles run within these parameters.
3. Wire or plug the switch in just as you would your normal Shift-On-The-Fly (SOTF) or Driver-Selectable-Tuning (DST) switch. Then, flash the tune into your vehicle that enables the SOTF/DST functions.
4. Enjoy changing your power levels right through the Insight CS2 or CTS2 screen!
- No Additional Switches Necessary
- Change Your Existing Custom Tunes On-The-Fly From Your Insight CS2 or CTS2
- Compatible with EZLYNK & EFIlive SOTF/DST Tuning That Utilizes Voltage Signals To Switch Tunes*
*To ensure compatibility with your SOTF/DST tunes, please contact us or check with your tune manufacturer.
The Edge Products 98650 takes the place of having to add a separate Shift-On-The-Fly switch to your existing custom tunes. It does not convert your Insight into a custom tune downloader.