Use your Insight CS2, CTS2, or CTS3 monitor to easily switch custom tunes in your 2010-2018 Dodge Ram 6.7L Diesel with the Edge Products 98652 EAS Shift-On-The-Fly Accessory. This EAS accessory produces the same voltage signals between 1v, 2v, 3v, 4v, and 5v that a conventional switch would, right from your Insight, giving you the ability to switch between your custom tune files while driving! Forget having to drill a hole in your dash for a manual switch.
Here is how it works:
1. The EAS Shift-on-the-fly accessory, connected to your Insight CS2, CTS2, or CTS3, will control your tune levels for vehicles requiring a switch to control the power levels.
2. Switching occurs by changing voltages between 1v, 2v, 3v, 4v, 5v. Most custom-tuned vehicles run within these parameters.
3. Wire or plug the switch in just as you would your normal Shift-On-The-Fly (SOTF) or Driver-Selectable-Tuning (DST) switch. Then, flash the tune into your vehicle that enables the SOTF/DST functions.
4. Enjoy changing your power levels right through the Insight CS2, CTS2, or CTS3 screen!
- No Additional Switches Necessary
- Change Your Existing Custom Tunes On-The-Fly From Your Insight CS2, CTS2, or CTS3
- Compatible With Custom Tuners With SOTF/DST Tuning That Utilizes Voltage Signals To Switch Tunes*
*To ensure compatibility with your SOTF/DST tunes, please contact us or check with your tune manufacturer.
The Edge Products 98652 takes the place of having to add a separate Shift-On-The-Fly switch to your existing custom tunes. It does not convert your Insight into a custom tune downloader.
|YEAR ||MAKE ||FOR ENGINE SERIES |
|2010 ||Ram ||6.7L 24V Cummins |
|2011 ||Ram ||6.7L 24V Cummins |
|2012 ||Ram ||6.7L 24V Cummins |
|2013 ||Ram ||6.7L 24V Cummins |
|2014 ||Ram ||6.7L 24V Cummins |
|2015 ||Ram ||6.7L 24V Cummins |
|2016 ||Ram ||6.7L 24V Cummins |
|2017 ||Ram ||6.7L 24V Cummins |
|2018 ||Ram ||6.7L 24V Cummins |