XDP carries the Stanadyne Performance Formula 38565 All Season Fuel Additive that is a superior, year-round diesel fuel additive engineered to handle most diesel fuel problems. This fuel additive does not contain any alcohol and helps to stabilize fuel by preventing gumming cause by oxidation. Corrosion inhibitors in this additive protect the entire fuel system from rust and while the lubricity improvers reduce wear. Gains of up to 9.6% and a average of 4% has been shown in independent testing with this additive. This additive comes with a cetane improver to enhance combustion and improves diesel pour point in cold weather.
- Contains No Alcohol
- Reduces Smoke & Particulates
- Corrosion Inhibitors Will Protect The Fuel System From Rust & Corrosion
- Independent Tests Show An Average Of 4% Improvement In MPG & Gains Up To 9.6%
- Detergents & Deposit Modifiers Help Clean & Protect Injection Pumps, Injectors, Nozzles, Etc.
- Meets All Engine Fuel System Requirements & Will Not Harm Exhaust Aftertreatment Systems
- Stabilizes Fuel By Keeping Fuel Fresher & Protects Against Formations Of Gums Caused By Oxidation
- Improves Diesel Pour Point Up To 40°F (4°C), & Cold Filter Plug Point By Up To 25°F (-4°C), Depending On Base Fuel
- Cetane Improver Enhances Combustion Resulting In Better Engine Starting, Smooth Running & Reduced Engine Noise
- Reduces Wear By Adding Lubricity Improvers Restore Lubricity To Ultra-Low Sulfur & Other Low Lubricity Diesel Fuels
- Helps Remove Water With Special Demulsifiers Make Water Droplet Come Out Of Suspension So The Filter/Separator Can More Effectively Remove Water
- Restores & Increases Horsepower With Detergents Clean Deposits In The Injection System Resulting In Improved Combustion, Better Acceleration, Power & Torque
Recommended Treatment is 4 ounces Performance Formula per 15 gallons of fuel.
Add Stanadyne Additives to tank before filling with diesel fuel to ensure thorough mixing.
Size: 16 oz Pint (470 ml)
Part Number: 38565
Package Quantity: 12
Treatment (1:500): 60 gal (235 L)