Airaid Intake System #300-128
2003-2004 Dodge Cummins 5.9L
✔ QuickShips by Next Business Day*
The AIRAID Cold Air Dam (CAD) Air Intake is engineered to give your engine larger amounts of cooler air to produce more horsepower and torque. The intake system retains the original location of the air filter but delivers a big boost with the addition of a huge open-element air inlet protected by Cold Air Dam panels that help to provide a steady, free-flowing supply of cooler outside air into your engine.
- Increases horsepower and torque
- Replaces stock air box, air filter and intake tubing (where applicable)
- Cold Air Dam panels block out hot engine bay air
- Easy to install using commonly available tools
- High airflow premium air filter
- Washable and reusable air filter media
- No Hassle Lifetime Warranty
Customer Reviews - Include your order number for a chance to win a $100 GiftCard
Best Bang for your Buck!!!!
5/16/2010 7:31 PM
I have this on my 03 Dodge with the M.I.T tube and for the money you can"t go wrong you can really hear the turbo spool up with the ring gone LOUD!! It performs as good as the others for way less money.I know what everbody wants one to sound like trust me this one does!!!!!!!
11/7/2006 10:18 PM
This Product is an awesome product it gave me 100% more power and better fuel mileage. I would recomend this system to any cummins owners for more power and better fuel mileage!