The AFE 46-20099-B BladeRunner Hot Side Intercooler Pipe for your 1999-2003 Ford 7.3L Powerstroke is built from 3" mandrel-bent tubing and outflows your stock intercooler pipe by up to 5%. This Hot Side Intercooler Pipe includes all the necessary components for installation and will work on your OEM & AFE Intercooler.
Flow and Performance:
This intercooler tube is constructed of 3" mandrel bent aluminum tubing for maximum flow then powder-coated for heat and corrosion resistance. The smooth bends allow for low turbulence while increasing horsepower and torque with lower EGTs.
Installation is a snap:
Utilizes the factory mounting locations to provide stability for a hassle-free installation. Includes a heavy-duty 5-PLY coupling for strength. This intercooler tube fits both AFE & OEM intercoolers.
A unique laser-cut AFE Power logo plate is welded-on for an aggressive style.
- Outflows stock intercooler tube
- Bolt-On Kit Fits Both AFE & OEM Intercoolers
- Replacement Tubes For Hot Side Of The Intercooler
- Constructed Out Of 3" Mandrel-Bent Aluminum Tubing
- Powder-Coated Textured-Black For Heat Resistance & Long-Life
- Includes High-Temp Couplings & High Quality Stainless Steel Spring Loaded T-Bolt Clamps
- Couplings Constructed Out Of Heavy-Duty High-Temp 5-PLY Polyester For Heat-Resistance & Durability
Shipping Restrictions Apply This product can not be shipped to these states: CA
|YEAR ||MAKE ||ENGINE |
|1999 ||Ford ||7.3L Powerstroke |
|2000 ||Ford ||7.3L Powerstroke |
|2001 ||Ford ||7.3L Powerstroke |
|2002 ||Ford ||7.3L Powerstroke |
|2003 ||Ford ||7.3L Powerstroke |