Build your 2001-2013 GM 6.6L Duramax with the Clevite CB-1805H H-Series Rod Bearing. Clevite H-Series Connecting Rod Bearings were developed primarily for NASCAR type racing, but are suitable for all types of competition engines. H-Series bearings have a medium level of eccentricity, high crush, and rod bearings have a hardened steel back and thin overlay. These bearings also have enlarged chamfers for greater crankshaft fillet clearance and are made without flash plating for better seating.
Use H series bearings with crankshafts that have oversize fillets and where engines run in the medium to high RPM range. If you arent sure which type of performance bearing to start with, the H series bearing will be your best choice.
- Material: TM-77
- Housing bore (min - max): 2.637 in - 2.638 in
- Max. Length: in - 0.934 in
- Vert. Oil Clearance (min - max): 0.001 in - 0.003 in
- Shaft diameter (min - max): 2.476 in - 2.477 in
- Wall Thickness (max): in - 0.079 in
- Size: Standard
- Clevite H-Series
- Connecting Rod Bearing
- Sold Individually