Use the Longhorn Fab 201052-C Pro Grade Rotating Engine Stand (With Casters) in your shop to meet the demands of any professional engine build. The Longhorn Fab Engine Stand is made to provide you with a durable and dependable option for your engine building operation. Complete with hands-free adjustability, the built-in variable speed industrial motor lets you move the engine during the build to quickly and easily increase productivity and profits while reducing time and mistakes.
- Professional Grade
- Rotating Engine Stand
- Reversible Variable Speed Motor
- Caster Wheels (Mobile Roll Around Model)
- Adapter Required For Specific Engines (Sold Separately)
- 2" Machine Shaft
- Main Neck: 8" x 8" x 0.25"
- Front Adapter Plate: 3/4"
- Bearings: 2x 6500lb Bearing
- Gear Box: Industrial Gear Reduction Drive
- Motor: 1HP
- Controls: 110V 15A Outlet, Variable Speed, FWD/Stop/REV, Start/Stop, Foot Pedal On/Off
- RPM: 1-6 RPM (3 RPM is standard operating)
- Engine Swing Length: 64" Diagonal Measurement
Roll Around Specifications:
- Footprint: 48"H x 48"L x 48"W
- Base: 8" x 4" x 0.25"
- Casters: 4x 1200lb 6" diameter, 2 fixed, 2 swivel with locks
- Center Shaft To Floor Dimension: 39"